krista is doing good. she is dialated to 4 cm and now we are playing the waiting game. they will break her water later and the doc said shes doing great. i will keep yall updated all day! breafast time for me... sorry babe! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
mvjkdvGood morning! I came to work to do a few things, and do the payroll. When I finished that Mr.Race and I will be heading to Stephenville, hope we get there before he's born. If we don't at least we can see that pretty boy. (handsome) We will see ya,ll later. Is the hospital hard to find? Love,Memaw
Welcome to our crazy, hectic & much enjoyable life! Blake is 24, I'm 23, and we have a son Colt Austin Munroe who will be 1 on August 20th! Hope you keep up with us & we are able to entertain you with our stories & blogs! We can be so random at times...and we are always fun! We are both madly in love with each other & blessed by our beautiful baby boy! He's perfect!!!!
2 comments:
mvjkdvGood morning! I came to work to do a few things, and do the payroll. When I finished that Mr.Race and I will be heading to Stephenville, hope we get there before he's born. If we don't at least we can see that pretty boy. (handsome) We will see ya,ll later. Is the hospital hard to find? Love,Memaw
it's easy to find... just give us a call.
Post a Comment