Colt is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so thankful he is here ad I know ya;ll are! Jerri Lynn sent pics today, too. Give Krista my love and thenk you Blake for setting up this blog...it is great! Love you both, Kay
Colt is so handsome, I am so happy to hear that mom and Colt are doing great. Ah, Dad I guess you are walking on air and so proud that Colt is here and everything is great. I imagine the grandparents are absoutley thrilled. Again he is quite the handsome young little guy, can't decide who he looks like, perhaps Amos!
Hi Blake @ Krista! Those pictures are so good,he is so pretty and sweet. I wish I was there to hold him. I've been thinking about ya'll today. I picked up Garrett at GiGi's and she's not feeling very good,hope she'll be alright.Garrett said the baby was real good last night,that's great.Can't wait to see him again,and both of you of course.Memaw LOL
Welcome to our crazy, hectic & much enjoyable life! Blake is 24, I'm 23, and we have a son Colt Austin Munroe who will be 1 on August 20th! Hope you keep up with us & we are able to entertain you with our stories & blogs! We can be so random at times...and we are always fun! We are both madly in love with each other & blessed by our beautiful baby boy! He's perfect!!!!
4 comments:
Colt is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so thankful he is here ad I know ya;ll are! Jerri Lynn sent pics today, too. Give Krista my love and thenk you Blake for setting up this blog...it is great!
Love you both,
Kay
Make sure I don't have anything to do with teaching Colt how to spell!!
Kay
Colt is so handsome, I am so happy to hear that mom and Colt are doing great. Ah, Dad I guess you are walking on air and so proud that Colt is here and everything is great. I imagine the grandparents are absoutley thrilled. Again he is quite the handsome young little guy, can't decide who he looks like, perhaps
Amos!
Hi Blake @ Krista! Those pictures are so good,he is so pretty and sweet. I wish I was there to hold him. I've been thinking about ya'll today. I picked up Garrett at GiGi's and she's not feeling very good,hope she'll be alright.Garrett said the baby was real good last night,that's great.Can't wait to see him again,and both of you of course.Memaw LOL
Post a Comment