Sunday, August 17, 2008

Colt's Room

Hey everyone,

Blake & I finally put some pictures up of Colt's Nursery....its not completely done yet! We still have a few finishing touches to finish up......but hopefully you all will get some sort of idea as to what it looks like! Unfortunately the pictures do not do the room justice, as the room looks excellent in person, but seems to be lacking in the photos. Check below to see them.

As for baby update...its just the waiting game! I go back to the Dr. tomorrow & Tuesday....& hopefully around then we will get an idea as to when Colt will be here! Blake keeps telling me he will come on the 18th (doubt it....but hey if he does YES!!!!!!) Keep fingers crossed that this week sometime he will be here! Our bags are all packed & car seat installed in the car...now all we need is little man!!!

Hope y'all are enjoying the rain!!! We miss everyone & hope to see y'all soon!!!!

With love,
Blake, Krista, & Colt!


Pictures of Nursery:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Room looks great,continue to be patient,remember perfection takes longer! I'm putting my money on the 21st! Love, Mr Race!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the room it looks so nice,ya'll did a great job.Can't wait to see that boy. Take care and hope to see you soon. Love,Memaw

Krista said...

A day off Ray! It's going to be the 20th!

I'm sure Krista will be making a post about it tonight, so everyone be sure to check back!