Monday, August 18, 2008

Wednesday is the day!!!

Hey everyone...

Welp went to the dr. today & tomorrow night we'll be checking into the hospital! I'll be getting induced on Wednesday morning! We are having to go tomorrow night because i'm not having any contractions....and nothing has changed! So therefor i'll be hooked up to some IVs to help my labor progress some before Wednesday morning! Dr. Smith said he should be here around Wednesday evening if everything goes like planned!

So looks like this is the last post from me till after labor time!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks for all the prayers!!!!

Blake will be keeping everyone updated on here starting tomorrow night at the hospital!!!

With all our love,
Blake, Krista, & Colt!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know ya'll are excited,it's a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the future quarterback of the University of Texas!I know he will be a beautiful baby,how can he not be,look at his Mom and Dad.I will do my best to be there by the time he is born. Love ya'll lots! Memaw

Anonymous said...

"WAITIN' ON COLT" August 2008

When the time comes give us a call we'll drop what we're doin' and bolt. We're really excited, it seems like forever that we've been "Waitin' On Colt"!

Love all of you lots!
Nana, Granddaddy & Uncle Garrett

Hey,we already love you little fella!

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING!! RYAN AND I WILL BE DOWN TO SEE COLT WHEN THINGS SETTLE FOR YOU A BIT! THINKING OF YOU ALL.

LOVE CHELLE RICK AND RYAN