i just set off every fire alarm in the hospital on accident. the best part is that it was from a hot shower i was about to take. oops! looks like a cold one tonight.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Blake and Krista, Congratulations to both of you! Colt looks like a beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet him. Thank for keeping us in the loop. Hugs.
Aww he is adorable!!! The girls and I can't wait to see him! Well the c-section part sounds ehhh...that's how I had the girls the first couple of steps out of bed were the hardest for me but I bet your doing wonderful! We are so happy for you and Blake and glad that little Colt is here now!All the waiting and it was well worth it! Love the Kerley family!
Welcome to our crazy, hectic & much enjoyable life! Blake is 24, I'm 23, and we have a son Colt Austin Munroe who will be 1 on August 20th! Hope you keep up with us & we are able to entertain you with our stories & blogs! We can be so random at times...and we are always fun! We are both madly in love with each other & blessed by our beautiful baby boy! He's perfect!!!!
3 comments:
Hi Blake and Krista,
Congratulations to both of you! Colt looks like a beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet him. Thank for keeping us in the loop. Hugs.
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats!
see ya'll soon!
pam and james
Aww he is adorable!!! The girls and I can't wait to see him! Well the c-section part sounds ehhh...that's how I had the girls the first couple of steps out of bed were the hardest for me but I bet your doing wonderful! We are so happy for you and Blake and glad that little Colt is here now!All the waiting and it was well worth it!
Love the Kerley family!
Post a Comment