Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pictures

more coming later. the baby is doing great and krista is feeling good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now that is a fine looking baby. I see you kept on posting phots of food at the hospital. You really need a peanutbutter and Mayo sandwich now. The Judge

Anonymous said...

Congrats and now the fun will just begin until he is 21 (or longer).
We all are happy for you!
Sherrie & Grady
Shellie & Chris

Shelliebethyname said...

You and Krista will spend two years trying to get Colt to talk, and the rest of his life trying to get him to shut up...lol. He is so big, and so cute. Congrat's to both of you. Tell Krista I feel her pain, I had two C-sections. I hope she is feeling ok, and I hope daddy is doing good, too. I am proud and happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

Aww the baby looks beautiful!he is so big already! im so glad to finally meet him or i guess put i cute face to this beautiful baby named colt! i cannot wait to hold him!
Love yall! - Bad

Anonymous said...

So glad it's over and the baby and Krista are ok! Colt is already half grown!! But, bigger babies are so much easier to hold onto!haha Colt is beautiful...little boys babies can be beautiful! Love you, Kay and Brad