Hi all. I'm lost in finding the code to HTML links. I have the link already. What I want now is, when the link is hovered, it changes color. What is the code to this? I totally forgot. I know it isn't alink or vlink. Got to be something else.
This is the code I have now:
Code:
body link="#6373b5" alink="#a1a1a1" vlink="#404040"
Congrats,on the newest little longhorn. The hard part is over, now it's time to make the memories. Each second that goes by is a memory that is made. Hold each and every one close to your heart. Hope to see ya'll soon. Love ya'll, Steve and Melody
Welcome to our crazy, hectic & much enjoyable life! Blake is 24, I'm 23, and we have a son Colt Austin Munroe who will be 1 on August 20th! Hope you keep up with us & we are able to entertain you with our stories & blogs! We can be so random at times...and we are always fun! We are both madly in love with each other & blessed by our beautiful baby boy! He's perfect!!!!
8 comments:
congrats!
How wonderful!! Congratulations. Love ya'll
Richard & Shiela
where's sports
congratulations! Waiting on the pictures. How are the grandparents doing. Sammy & Peggy
Congrats
Hi all. I'm lost in finding the code to HTML links. I have the link already. What I want now is, when the link is hovered, it changes color. What is the code to this? I totally forgot. I know it isn't alink or vlink. Got to be something else.
This is the code I have now:
Code:
body link="#6373b5" alink="#a1a1a1" vlink="#404040"
Also, congrats
Congrats,on the newest little longhorn. The hard part is over, now it's time to make the memories. Each second that goes by is a memory that is made. Hold each and every one close to your heart.
Hope to see ya'll soon.
Love ya'll,
Steve and Melody
where is sports and my cigar????
Post a Comment