Sunday, August 24, 2008

she's fine!

just a quick update... it was nothing serious. shes doin great! will blog more later... we are busy busy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Krista is ok. I know ya'll are busy but it's nice to know what's going on. Garrett called and told me how cute the baby looked all dressed up,he's proud of that baby like the rest of us.I can't wait to see him again. GiGi is doing ok may get to go home tomorrow.Take care! Love,Memaw 

Anonymous said...

So glad that Krista is ok. I can't wait to see more pictures of that beautiful baby! Love, Kay

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all's well!Thanks again for keeping the blog going. It's really good to keep up with what's hap'n. love, Mr Race!!

Anonymous said...

HI -- It's Colt's Aunt Chelle! I have been emailing with your mom about what a BEAUTIFUL - BEAUTIFUL baby Colt is and realized this morn that I haven't even looked at your blog in a while to talk at you! He is simply gorgeous. I am very proud of you two and him! Can't wait to see all. Let me know whenever you plan on coming up our way. We will be down in a few weeks with Memaw, probably late Sept -- early Oct (whatever works for everyone).

Glad Krista is feeling better.. love chelle

Anonymous said...

I NEED AN UPDATE ON THE BABY,AND SOME NEW PICTURES.SOME OFUS DON'T GET TO SEE HIM EVERYDAY.HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL. LOVE YA'LL LOTS.BABYCOLT IS MY SCREENSAVER AT WORK,I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM. BYE FOR NOW.  MEMAW

Anonymous said...

Just got a new pic from nana!What a boy!! I guess all's well? Keep us informed. LOVE MR RACE!!!!