Wow...
So here I am actually finding time to blog about life so far!!!
First off, I want to say SORRY SORRY SORRY for keeping everyone out of the loop it feels! Colt Austin is doing GREAT! Wow...i can't believe i actually wrote that! Feels as if yesterday i was sitting here anxiously awaiting his arrival! Before i started writing this blog...i looked back to re-read our previous blogs and sadness filled my eyes! I can't believe just yesterday we were there in the hospital getting ready for the c-section! If time doesn't slow down the next time i blink he'll be turning one and then after that he'll be starting school! Life needs to slow down. Maybe theres a brake that i can push to freeze time! I never knew life this good could even be possible! Blake & I have so much love for our son!
I hope from our family to yours that everyone enjoyed their Christmas! We did for sure! I was laughing just yesterday thinking.....how is the economy so bad when my family & blakes family spent so much on Colt? I think our families pretty much helped boost the economy (for now at least) We totaled up Colts' presents & he received a WHOOPING 58 gifts!! For only being 4mths old...i think he made out like a bandit! All the gifts are WONDERFUL!!! We can tell that both families sure love Colt!! How could you not though?
Its hard getting to see everyone when most of you reading this live such far away (ok maybe not so far away...but not just around the corner either :( ) We keep telling memaw to just bite the dust & move down to Comanche...hahaha!!!!
Ok, now on to Colt! Colt weighs a whooping 20lbs & for his length we are not to sure...but 6-9mths clothing are too short for him. He is growing growing growing! Colt can now roll-over...although he has not done it for me only for daddy, my mom(granny) and his cousins Caisson & Carlee! The rest of us have yet to see it!!! He is so active and so much fun to be around! He laughs all the time, talks all the time....hits blake, pulls my hair, grabs our plates when trying to eat! We keep getting the comment "he doesn't act like a 4mth old...he acts like a 6-9mth old baby" which i guess is very good!! Oh yea...and Colt is cutting his first tooth!!!
I wish for now blake would still be ok with changing poopie diapers....but thats a no go on that one! Colt enjoys his baths and being naked!!! He also farts (sorry everyone) ALL THE DANG time!!!! Just like a man i guess! And he likes sucking & chewing on his hands & fingers...i say its because he likes STEAKFINGERS!! He has recently discovered that sucking his lips real fast is way funny to us! Haha!!!
Anyways....i'm so sorry for it being so long to blog! I know my life isn't as hectic as i make it out to be!
I'll try to write again tomorrow!
Krista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tell Dad to post some Christmas Pics of Colt..Oh good to hear from ya Moma..lol
Post a Comment