exactly what the title says... we leave around 4 this afternoon. we are all very excited! finally no more hospital!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good Morning, I taking Garrett and Ryan to the zoo this morning. How is Krista and the baby doing? I know your taking good care of them.That was so sweet what you said about Krista being a great Mother,I think so too.She's great ,we all love her.Your going to be a wonderful Dad,we are very proud of you too.I love ya'll,hope to see you soon.If you need somethig let me know. Love,Memaw
Welcome to our crazy, hectic & much enjoyable life! Blake is 24, I'm 23, and we have a son Colt Austin Munroe who will be 1 on August 20th! Hope you keep up with us & we are able to entertain you with our stories & blogs! We can be so random at times...and we are always fun! We are both madly in love with each other & blessed by our beautiful baby boy! He's perfect!!!!
1 comment:
Good Morning, I taking Garrett and Ryan to the zoo this morning. How is Krista and the baby doing? I know your taking good care of them.That was so sweet what you said about Krista being a great Mother,I think so too.She's great ,we all love her.Your going to be a wonderful Dad,we are very proud of you too.I love ya'll,hope to see you soon.If you need somethig let me know. Love,Memaw
Post a Comment