Hey everyone,
Well Blake has some great news that we've been wanting to share with everyone for quiet awhile now....Blake has a NEW JOB!!! He will be starting the 19th of January at the Comanche Hospital! No not for brain surgery like he's been telling everyone ;) He will join their IT department! He will be doubling his salary to the dot, full benefits, plus bonuses!!! We are so thankful...jobs like this are hard to find in such a small town! God has truly blessed Blake & I over the past couple of months! Blake is so smart at what he does & we are happy to see that he will be at a place that will benefit him.
The other great news is that Colt's BBQ is about to officially be up & running here shortly! Blake has already designed the business cards & is working on the new website! As most of you may already know, my dad so gratefully purchased us a HUGE BBQ pit! Enough to cook between 9-11 briskets at one time! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL once we're done with it! We all have big plans for this new adventure & can not wait to get it started! So, please keep us in mind over the next couple of months!
And as for Colt, he is on breathing treatments right now for his horrible cough! I think it may be working.... it's only really bad now at night & morning! Please keep little man in your prayers! We are ready for him to be over this & back to himself! We have such a happy baby that even when he doesn't fill good he's still as happy as can be!
Well, I hope everyone's new year has started off great! Blake, Colt & I were all asleep before the new year even begin. We went to sleep in one year & woke up in the next year!
We love y'all & hope to be seeing everyone soon!
Blake, Krista & Colt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Who's doing the cooking?
Thinking of you all! Blake good luck on your first day coming up soon - I know how smart you are and know that you will be wonderful! Very happy for you. Also excited about "Colt's BBQ"!
You guys are quite the entrepreneurs -- best of luck in your venture!! Miss that baby Colt! I look at him everyday and I just love him.. Bring him to Memaw's soon so we can keep him for a while. love chelle
Post a Comment