Friday, May 22, 2009

Been awhile

Hey everyone,

Sure has been awhile since my last post! Colt is doing great! He's 9mths old, 25lbs, and 28inches long! He's so perfect! He's crawling & doing his best to pull up on everything! Life has been crazy....sure has gone by way to fast!

Blake is loving his new job! He went to Boston at the end of March...he loved it except for all the Yankees down there! Ha ;) And then he just got back yesterday from Dallas for another training! The Hospital is keeping him busy....Blake now has insurance, already a week vacation built up, and from what I can tell he truly does love his job! He actually told me awhile back that he enjoys going to work because everyday is something different!

Blake and I sure have been blessed with the life that God has given us! It's like I'm living in a fairytale....just waiting to be pinched to wake up from it! I have Blake who is caring, loving, supportive, understands me, puts up with my crazy ideas, a loving father...a man that I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with.

And Colt... :) (a big grin just ran across my face) Anytime i think of Colt I smile. There are no words to describe him. He's just COLT! I can already tell that he is going to be a strong willed man. I can tell that he will chase after whatever is his and whatever he thinks is worth fighting for. Looking at him I know that one day he too will make a girl very happy. I know that he will always have the last word like his mother...and always have a comeback like his father. I think he will be open-minded and willing to except anything thrown in his direction like Blake. I think he will have a soft side like me, but at the same time have a back bone like his father. I hope he is adventurous like I am....I hope he likes heights....roller coasters....tubing/wake boarding/knee boarding like me. I hope he's as smart as his father is. I pray that we can provide Colt with everything that he will need to grow up to be a man of faith....to be a person with great pride and dignity....to respect others and to love anyone and everyone!

My post is a little random today....I just can not wait to see what the future holds for us! I have been so blessed with 2 wonderful men in my life!!!!! They make each day worth living for!

Check back tomorrow I'll have more!

Until then,
lots of love
XOXO!
Krista

No comments: