Hey everyone!
I hope you all had a great memorial day weekend! I know we did...well kinda! Yesterday Blake cooked out at my brothers house...it was awesome! He's such a great cook! Caisson & Colton even tried to help him...well not so much Colton but Caisson did! I'm lucky to have a man in my life that can cook...THANK YOU LORD!!!!! We had a blast....besides the working part! My brother had my mom & I out there helping with their yard...I must say it looks great! Colt on the other hand had a blast outside! My niece Carlee laid a huge beach towel & beach umbrella out in the grass & I took all his clothes off (and yes even his diaper) turned on the sprinklers & watched him have the time of his life! He enjoyed every minute of it....he was putting his face in the water, trying to drink it, grabbing the sprinkler and moving it around & spraying Carlee & Colton! The best part was my sister in law was taking the sprinkler away from him & he would just look at her, give her a sour face & then start screaming!!! We had so much fun watching him! I promise to post pictures sometime this week!
I'm so happy that summer is upon us! I love laying out...camping...going to the lake...cooking out! But I must say that this summer we will be busy busy! First off, Relay for life with Girls Running Wild...I can not wait till this event! It will be a mini 3day that we will be doing in November(more on that tomorrow) Then that same weekend my oldest nephew has a basketball tournament in Cleburne... He recently got asked to be on a select Stephenville team! We all think its such a great accomplishment for him! He is doing great!! Then the following week we have Community Rehab, Cook-off in Deleon, and a garage sale Friday & Saturday...can you say that will be one busy week?!?!!But bring it on I'm ready!!! Then nothing till the 3rd weekend in July & there we will be following Caisson to San Antonio for another basketball tournament!! Plus did I mention that during that time I will be planning Colts FIRST birthday!!! WOW!!!I can not believe he's already 9 1/2 mths old...where did the time go?!! Also, I'll be planning my cousin's baby shower (she is due around the time Colt was born) and my mom's 50th birthday party...SHHHH its a secret!
Anyways...that will have to do me till tomorrow! Colt just woke up & is now wide awake at 9:30...looks like a late night for us ;)
till tomorrow
Krista!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment