


Here are a few pictures of Colt with Nana & Granddaddy. Amos loves to feed Colt ice cream & Colt loves grand daddy when he does!Ok, so first off noone told me how much babies move around after they start crawling! We are literally on our feet ALL day now! Colt gets into everything! Yesterday I turned around for a short sec when i turned back around Colt was nowhere to be found around me! I turned the corner and there he was sitting in the hallway playing with the air conditioner vent on the wall (or i don't know what its called) I start over to him saying "Colt no no!! Don't mess with that" Then he takes off crawling into the kitchen. I go along with him waiting to see what he does, he looks at me, smiles, then tries to open the cabinet door! Luckily, we have child protection locks on the inside of them so he couldn't open it! Well Colt didn't like that so he crawls straight to the sliding glass door then continues to play peek-a-boo with the dogs outside! He is so active and always wanting to crawl EVERYWHERE!
On a sadder note, Colt is pulling up & letting go! The other day he was in his baby bed, pulled himself up then let go & stood by hisself for a few short seconds! Blake is ready...I'm dreading! I can't believe just how fast they grow up! Blake keeps saying "I can't wait till Colt walks...I'm ready for Colt to walk" And all I can think is he's no longer a baby anymore! He's starting to become so independent! He likes to try to grab the baby food & feed himself, he loves to play by hisself, wants to drink out of water bottles....soon he'll be wanting the keys to the car :(
I promise I'll be posting pictures soon! We have lost our USB cord to our camera, so we are having to go to Amos & Jerri Lynns to download pictures!! I keep asking Blake to buy me a nice Cannon Digital Rebel camera....but as you can see no new camera yet!!


1 comment:
He looks SO much like his Momma! I can't believe how big he's already gotten! Can't wait to see you in July!
Post a Comment